Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A-Rod's Super Bowl Video

   Reports are Alex went "ballistic" after being on national television while his girlfriend Cameron Diaz was feeding him popcorn like two little love birds. I'm trying to figure out why he would get so angry. If Cameron Diaz was feeding me popcorn, somebody better be catching this on camera because she's not only gorgeous, but filthy rich and famous.

   This only raises another concern of mine about A-Rod. When someone says "ballistic" to me, that sounds like being more than angry. It sounds like a case of roid rage to me. I say this guys the first one to be tested for steroids this year. What do you guys think?

   To keep this post short I'm not going to go on and on about A-Rod, I personally don't like him anyway. But, how can he not expect to be on video at some point throughout the game? I mean really, he's going to go down as one of the best baseball players of all time and is going to beat out Barry Bonds home run record barring any major injury. Every year they're showing off all the celebrities at each sports championship games.

   Going off topic here, I would ask anyone reading this, please follow my blog and let your friends who are into sports know about it. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your view?